Step 2: Application
Application and entrance exam information.
Your application includes three parts.
is the completion of the online application form
. Please note the deadline of November 24, 2023Part 2
includes you submitting the following to LFA:
- a copy of your daughter's birth certificate;
- a copy of your daughter’s baptismal certificate;
- a letter from your daughter – Tell us a little about yourself (PDF);
- a copy of your daughter’s grade 6 report card;
- A Teacher Assessment Form, to be completed by your Grade 7 teacher or school administrator (only for Catholic (CISVA) school applicants)
- $125 application fee.
Your application is now ready to be submitted. You will receive a confirmation email with exam details.Part 3
is your daughter sitting and completing the LFA Entrance Exam.Entrance Exam
The entrance exam is critical in determining acceptance; all applicants for Grade 8 must sit the exam to be considered for acceptance.
The Grade 8 entrance exam is administered only once a year. Grade 8 applicants must submit their Application Form in advance of the exam to reserve their spot to sit the exam. The deadline for applications is November 24, 2023.
The exam evaluates a student's basic performance in literacy and numeracy based on the BC Grade 6 curriculum. The exam is primarily multiple choice, though there is a component that requires a writing sample. Entrance Exam Details
Saturday, December 2, 2023
8:30 – 11:30amContact Us
If you have any questions, please contact our Registrar, Kathi Wilson, either by email
or by phone, 604-738-9016 ext. 114.